Friday, August 8, 2008

New Site Coming Up

Hey everyone. I apologize for the extended downtime. But, due to the generousness of a user (thanks Sean!), I have set up an external hosting account with a new URL. I still need to get the latest copy of the database off my old server, so DO NOT ADD ANY NEW DATA (or at the very least, don't expect that data to be there for long). Also, the database that is there is from a development machine, so I'm not sure how up to date it is, but at least it is there.

If you need to get to your character, you can go to the new site. The new URL is http://www.rol-play.com. Because all changes in user and character data will be replaced with the data from the old server (I should be getting that motherboard any day now. Really.), I have temporarily disabled the creation of new users, so if you don't have an account already, keep an eye on this blog and I'll post an update when the database is restored.

When the time comes, I'll redirect the old URL to the new one, but you might want to update your bookmarks anyway.

Thanks for your patience!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for responding to your loyal fans so quickly.. Unfortunately, I was a very recent account and do not have an account on your current backup database. But, I will perservere until the restore is made. Hope to see the updates soon. Take care and thanks again for the excellent response.

Sean